Dan, Judy, Carlee, Nicholas and Camille

Dan, Judy, Carlee, Nicholas and Camille

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Camille- 2months










I turned 2 months on May 27th. I am eating more and some of my clothes are getting too small- mommy seems to be excited about that! At my 2 month Dr's appointment I weighed a little over 8lbs. Mommy likes to squeeze the new forming rolls on my legs and she also loves kissing my dimpled cheeks!






2 months old- May 27, 2008.

Smiling for the first time- BIG SMILE!

Naptime- shhh!





My Accomplishments this month: I finally got on somewhat of a 3 hr. schedule - I know Mommy was very glad! The spuratic eating and napping was keeping her very busy . . . especially at nighttime! I also decided to sleep through the night for the first time-it felt great! Mommy says that I am such a good baby- I only cry when I'm dirty, hungry or tired. I love it when people show me some attention by holding and talking to me! I learned to make sounds with my mouth and smile. My sissy made me laugh for the first time too.



Visiting with Grandma Yacoviello.






Who do I look like? Mommy says I look like Daddy, for sure! I have his fair skin, and light hair as well. I have dimples in my cheeks like my sister Carlee, and Mommy thinks my hair will be curly like my brother Nicholas. Mommy laughs at my feet . . . she says they look like Daddy's (my second toe is longer than my big toe just like daddy's!). However, I think my eyes will turn out to be brown just like Mommy's, Carlee's and Nicks.




Grandma and Grandpa Yacoviello at Reedy River Park in Greenville.




Me in my tent at Lake Lure, NC on Father's Day!






Enjoying time with PaPa and NeeNee at their house.








Fun things I got to do this month: Grandma and Grandpa Yacoviello came down for a weekend. Grandma loved admiring me and Grandpa held me as well. We went to Reedy River Park in Greenville for the day. Mommy also took me, Carlee and Nicholas to see "NeeNee and PaPa" for a few days. For Father's Day we took a day trip to Lake Lure, NC. I enjoyed sitting in my tent in the shade!




No comments: