Dan, Judy, Carlee, Nicholas and Camille

Dan, Judy, Carlee, Nicholas and Camille

Friday, February 13, 2009


My little Tinkerbell is about to be 5!!!

She looks just like a beautiful fairy.
I can hardly believe my girl is turning 5!
I remember bringing her home and watching her sweet little face as she slept in her bassinett.
One of my favorite memories is when my sweet elderly neighbor, Miss Ann, walked her one evening and she brought her back and she was fast asleep. I had to take a picture!
When we brought Nicholas home she was such a great little helper from the start, and has been the same way with Camille!
She is growing up so fast and I am so thankful that I have been able to stay home with her
and watch her grow into what she is today!

Beautiful Fairy!


Magical!

Sweet!



I love you Carlee and hope you have a wonderful 5th Birthday!
You mean so much to me!!!

No comments: