Dan, Judy, Carlee, Nicholas and Camille

Dan, Judy, Carlee, Nicholas and Camille

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Camille . . .
It is hard to believe a year has already gone by and our baby is 1! We celebrated her birthday on Saturday, March 28th. Several friends came over and her Nee Nee and PaPa were able to come up as well. We missed Grandma and Grandpa Yacoviello.
The theme of her party was Princess and the Frog. I decorated in a lot of princess themed items and sparkly fun stuff too. When I saw the dress with the smocked frogs on it, I just had to get it! Her Grandma and Grandpa Yacoviello bought her the 1st Birthday onesie she wore.

Camille's first present was a princess ride along toy. It plays music and she loves dancing to it!


Camille enjoying some Papa time before everyone arrives at the party!

Here are some pics of the party decorations:
The signs say HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY

Lots of presents to open . . .

Her highchair all decorated for cake time.

The food tables . . . one had nothing but sweets / cakes and punch.
The other was all the lunch foods.
The lunch food table:
subs, croissant chicken salad sandwhiches, pasta salads, fruit salad and chips.

The cake table . . . the one in the middle is for Camille.
The little wine glasses are filled with green m&m's and the froggy's are marshmellow peeps I found.
Let the party begin!!!!!!

Camille and Carlee
Everyone having a good time.

Camille and Annabeth- they are in nursery at church together.Dan changing Camille into her party onesie- time for cake and presents!!!

Camille is ready for presents!!!!
Carlee enjoyed helping Camille with her presents.
More presents . . .
and more!!!
Time for Cake!!!!!
Now where's my cake????
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you . . .

What?? I can eat this???
Not so happy about the cake thing . . . Carlee gave her a little taste of the icing and she cried and cried . . . I just ended up taking her out. She wasn't a big fan of the cake.
Maybe we will try again later.
Playing ball with Miss Hope.
Papa and Camille
Camille received a lot of really nice things. We appreciate everything she was given. We had a wonderful day celebrating!!!

All tired out from such a big day!!!

TAKE TWO: cake time again . . .
she preferred using a fork.

She stuck her hand in it once and I got a picture- yea!!!!!!

She still didn't really eat the cake. I gave her a bite of just the cake part and she seemed to like it and then gave her a bite of the icing and again here are the results. So, I guess she isn't a big fan of icing!!! She definitely does not take after her mommy!


After a long day of celebrating and partying, Camille took a nice warm bath and enjoyed reading several of her new books before bed.
Happy Birthday sweet Camille. We all love you so very much! You have added so much to our family!!! I have enjoyed every minute with you and loved watching you blossom into the beautiful baby girl you are! Happy 1st Birthday!!!!

1 comment:

How I Pinch A Penny said...

wonderful pictures. Looks like you had a wonderful time. I LOVE the dress!!