Dan, Judy, Carlee, Nicholas and Camille

Dan, Judy, Carlee, Nicholas and Camille

Tuesday, July 22, 2008


HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY DAN!!!!
It is hard to believe that 30 is here! It sounds weird to say that Dan is turning 30 .
I remember thinking how old 30 sounded!
For Dan's 30th I invited some friends from church over that we have really gotten to know well.
I had everyone come over around 6pm and I kept it a surprise.
To make sure that Dan would come home right away, I told him the girls had invited me to "girls night out".
I didn't tell the kids until the morning of, and Carlee was very excited about decorating and having a party for daddy!!!
So, we spent the whole day decorating, running errands and getting all the food ready.
It was a lot of work, but fun too!
When Dan pulled up, everyone was already here. I think the big "30" sign on the front door gave it away :). I ordered BBQ and made pasta salad, baked beans, creamed corn, grean bean cassarole, and mac n cheese. We then had cake and ice cream and he opened the cards his friends brought.


We had a great time together!



No comments: