Dan, Judy, Carlee, Nicholas and Camille

Dan, Judy, Carlee, Nicholas and Camille

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow!!!!!!
Ok, so you can tell we don't get snow much! We were suppose to get a decent amount (so that is an inch for us), but it was just a dusting. It barely even covered everything.
Carlee and Nick were super excited when they woke up.
After breakfast I got them bundled up and took them out to play.

This was Camille's first snow. After she touched it, she realized she didn't like it much at all- she cried!

I took them on the back deck because that is where I found the most accumulated, which wasn't much at all!
They still enjoyed touching and playing in it!
Ok, so you are probably are wondering why Nick doesn't have gloves on.?.
He wanted to wear them a few days ago and I couldn't find where he put them.
"See, it IS snow!"
Carlee loved it and was super excited about it!

Of course I made them take the group pic for their scrapbooks!!!
After that Camille was ready for her morning nap!
They love each other!!!

As you can see, the snow melted very quickly.
We ended up playing a game of chase instead.

"Come and get me!!!"
And as you can see, I finally found 2 unmatched gloves in the van. At least they kept his hands a little warmer.

We decided we were cold enough and so we went in to get a warm cup of hot cocoa!
Mmmmmmm!!!


No comments: