It is hard to believe my little Millie turned 15 months in June. I have posted some pics that show how much she loves being and playing outside! She has such a personality!
We were all outside and I turned around for a minute and when I went back to check on Camille, I found her digging in the planter and black dirt was everywhere!
During the spring and summer, we enjoy taking evening walks together as a family. Camille enjoys riding in her stroller.
Below is her "uh-ohhhhhh" face. She kept throwing her hat and saying uh-oh. She drags out the "ohhhhhh" part!
The neighborhood kids were over enjoying some water fun with Carlee and Nick. Camille had to join in on the fun too! She loved the water!
Below is a sweet pic of Millie and her Giraffe that Grandma and Grandpa Yacoviello gave her.Love my giraffe!
My Nee Nee and PaPa came up for a visit on Memorial Day. I always enjoy my special time with Nee Nee!
No comments:
Post a Comment