Dan, Judy, Carlee, Nicholas and Camille

Dan, Judy, Carlee, Nicholas and Camille

Saturday, September 26, 2009






Happy 4th of July!!!!!
For the past several years, we have celebrated the 4th with friends. Everyone brings fireworks and we watch them as we enjoy some yummy watermelon.
I had festive little 4th of july dresses made for the girls. They turned out so cute!
Our bucket of just some of the fireworks! Fun Fun!!!
I love buying the fun kiddie fireworks. Smokebombs are a MUST! The kids always love them!

Every other year, Nick has not been a big fan of fireworks and usually is so terrified of them that he asks to go to bed. This year, he wanted to be a part of the fun and enjoyed seeing them.
Sparkler fun!
My sweet friend, Cristina and I.

Cristina and Stacey and the kids enjoying fireworks.

Nick and Cristina enjoying some delicious watermelon! Mmmmm! I can't even tell you how many pieces Nick consumed that night.

Carlee and her sweet friend- Delayne along with her little sister, Kyndall.

1 comment:

Jami said...

ok. obviously it's been a while since i've checked your blog but these pics are too cute. we had such a good time and eli still talks about the fireworks! i love how he is about 25 feet behind all the other kids watching the smoke bombs:) lol