Dan, Judy, Carlee, Nicholas and Camille

Dan, Judy, Carlee, Nicholas and Camille

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Just Like A Big Girl . . .

In the past, I would ask Carlee if she would like to get her ears pierced. She would say, "No way it hurts!" All of a sudden, in July she started asking about getting her ears pierced. I just kinda brushed it off. Well, one week she kept asking and asking. I told her I would take her on Monday if she still wanted to get it done. That was the first thing she asked me about on Monday morning. I called around to find a place that would pierce both at the same time. We ended up going to Claire's in the mall. She took 'Cubbie' bear for extra support :). I told her that if we got there and she didn't feel ready then we could just come back home and try again another day.
We arrived and the lady told her everything she was going to do. Carlee sat there like a big girl and didn't even cry. She was so proud of her new earings!!! I was proud of her too! What a big girl! She just HAD to call daddy once we got back to the van.

No comments: